Benchmarking for Strategic Planning
Organisations often fail to meet stakeholder performance expectations because they base their plans on inward-looking past experiences and fail to account for the progress and innovation achieved by their competitors. In the second of our series of whitepapers, we investigate how leading oil and gas organisations use benchmarking for strategic planning and driving systematic performance improvement programs.
By downloading this whitepaper you will learn how the leading oil and gas companies use benchmarking to:
- Assess their current competitive performance
- Develop long-term strategic plans
- Cascade these into short-term strategic plans
- Identify best-practices to implement gap-closure plans
- Measure and review results systematically
- Use benchmarking to improve the cyclical strategic planning process
You can find the first whitepaper, titled Benchmarking for Performance Improvement, here.
Download the Benchmarking for Strategic Planning Whitepaper below:
About Us: Oil and Gas Benchmarking
Juran Benchmarking has been a world leader in operational excellence through performance benchmarking across the oil and gas value chain since 1995. Our global peer-to-peer benchmarking programs have helped hundreds of oil & gas asset owners and operators to leverage benchmarking for strategic planning to achieve:
- Sustainable cost competitiveness improvements
- Maximising the efficiency of their operational expenditure (Opex)
- Unlocking continuous improvement in operational effectiveness
- Optimising workforce productivity
From wellhead to customer, Juran Benchmarking coordinates benchmarking programs across the oil and gas value chain. Learn more about our different upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas benchmarking programs.
From our offices near Edinburgh, Scotland and Houston, Texas our team combines management consultants with oil and gas process engineers, analysts and statisticians enabling us to provide a robust and high-quality benchmarking service to our clients. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our clients’ needs,
providing tailored benchmarking solutions that add value. Juran Benchmarking is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phillip Townsend Associates Inc (PTAI).